on 23 December 2013
This lock is really rather clever. I fitted it to my MTB in about five minutes. It comes with plastic straps that fit around the seat stays, then you just have to tighten two screws to secure it. I have 26 X 2.30 tyres on my bike, and this lock is easily wide enough to accommodate them.It locks very securely through my wheel, and prevents my bike from being ridden or wheeled off. I use it in conjunction with a good quality u lock, and a cable through my seat and both wheels.
on 19 May 2014
Have been seeking one of these locks for some time. Owned a Dutch Bike where this lock was fitted as standard and have been seeking one since purchase of a new bike. Provides an adequate level of security for quick shopping expeditions and no messing about.
on 30 July 2015
not very well thought out, plastic straps to weak, the slot for strap are in the wrong place, they should be of centre to the cycle frame, not directly on top, get brital and break in cold weather, seating on back scratche's paint work, would not buy another one.
on 26 August 2015
Convenient, starting to get sticky after a few months but I think a bit of WD40 should do the job. Combined with Granite U lock haven't had a single issue leaving bike at station all day while I am commute to work.
on 7 December 2015
excellent lock fittings may need slight adjustment depending if v brakes or disc but once fitted easy for quick locking while one pops in café or shop
on 6 December 2013
easy to install and for a quick coffee it is a great way to secure bike, the cable accessory is a great idea
on 6 November 2015
fitted and worked
on 24 July 2015
Whilst it appears rock solid and with a real deterrent factor, these are very heavy and unsuitable for carbon framed road bikes with narrow seat and chain stays - returned it.
on 11 March 2015