Flavour: Vanilla|Change

on 24 June 2015
For the mere fact that its lacto free it gets 3 stars. I cannot have milk, therefore I am struggling to increase my protein in take. It tastes quite nice but its powdery feel is quite unpalatable. That said, I will persevere because I don't want to waste my money and because of the benefits to my health.
I have found adding frozen fruit reduces the texture and improves the taste, Its also sugar free which is a bonus for me as I cannot have sugar either.
on 5 June 2014
This product mixed well and tasted lovely. I used coconut milk. I found it a bit sweet but definitely a lovely taste. Will purchase it again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 February 2015
I'm using this as an added ingredient to vegan smoothies/juices and it works fine. A tablespoon of this rice powder adds protein to my recipes as well as adding a vanilla taste, so if you want it for this purpose it is ideal. The price of this was cheaper than a lot of the other vegan protein powders that I saw for sale. I am pleased with my purchase.
on 24 June 2015
on 23 May 2015
I tried both this and the vanilla flavour - I found this one was more strawberry-like than the vanilla one was vanilla-like.

Initially (with both flavours), I had to mix them in with peanut butter + cocoa powder + walnuts + bananas to make them bearable, slowly working off that and just adding PB2 Peanut Butter powder (also recommended) instead, and now I'm pretty happy with just blending the protein powder in soy milk and having it like that.
on 3 March 2015
I'm enjoying the taste in my smoothies and the added health benefits. I am struggling to mix it correctly as it can leave my smoothies gritty but that's probably my fault as I need to play around with the quantity
on 15 December 2014
Decent amount of protein per serving - considering this is a vegan product. Mixes easily with water or soy / or almond milk. The taste is brilliant - especially when ice cold- tastes like strawberry ice cream!
on 14 September 2013
I tried this once and the smell of it made me feel quite ill.
I had high hopes for this being the answer with my new gluten free life, but alas I shall keep looking!
on 1 September 2015
It is simple good, intresting smell and taste but i love it :) if you have any gluten or dairy intolerance this is a good choice.
on 18 September 2013
I tried this product because my nutritionist told me to try rice based proteins. I blended with banana, crushed ice and almond milk and a little bit of agave syrup. Worked pretty well.