Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£2.34

on 21 March 2012
This was a fabulous introduction to some superb storytellers of horror. All loved in this genre, all with some assortment of accolade or other, all very deserving of their standing in the horror realms of the elite. I thoroughly enjoyed being freaked out, bewildered, and limp of jaw. Whipped through theses short stories in record time, each a munching morsel of fascination I needed another taste of at the end of each one.

I recommend this collection for any horror fan. I dived straight into Scott Nicholson's supernatural box set and have J. Ship's Attic Clowns ready to go. :)

Only complaint - why isn't this on Goodreads? I added it but one of the many authors should. :P

Finding Esta: #1 The Supes Series (Urban Fantasy Paranormal & Mystery) by Shah Wharton
on 10 February 2013
Good set of stories, with my favourites being Goat Boy by Jeremy Shipp (freaky but highly entertaining) and From Hamlin to Harperville by Kealan Patrick Burke (an interesting spin on an old tale, and one I've not seen 'remixed' before).