Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Aliens Vs Predator (PS3) forum

AVP 3: Game Of The Year????? Already

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Jan 2010 12:51:30 GMT
A. Wilson says:
internet boards are buzzing pre-order numbers are higher then any other game in the last 12 months, positive reviews and a new DX11 graphics.
What are your thoughts on the game and saga rebooting the francise with a number of games to follow?

Posted on 28 Jan 2010 08:06:29 GMT
Last edited by the author on 28 Jan 2010 08:08:33 GMT
MR says:
I'm sorry but I really do question your facts here. Pre order numbers higher than the likes of CoD MW2 and other such big titles? I very much doubt that. Positive reviews? I'm unaware of any reviews of the final game on the internet (metacritic has none). I appreciate you may be trying to drum up interest and support for a title that you're very much looking forward to though there are more contstuctive ways of going about it though. Hope the game meets youe expectations though when it does come out and I agree it's a sound premise.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jan 2010 13:43:13 GMT
PAL says:
hmn so far , from what ive read from ign,gamespot, this game does have good reviews from people who have played the game, however thats only 2-3 or 4 people. it seems a lot of people want this game , from the comments ive read. so all looks promising.. but its weather it will deliver.

Posted on 27 Feb 2010 20:13:33 GMT
Biggest waist of money this year. I paid for 2 copies for me and my daughter to play multi player on, we both have high end PCs the graphics are terrible and the whole game runs like a slug and unplayable with the lag on steam its a total a joke. I feel I have been robbed!!!!

Posted on 4 Mar 2010 21:34:51 GMT
Gail Eaton says:
( written by a 13 year old gamer ) no way there is laggy online play overpowered sneak attacks and no high overall scores or sales unlike mw2 or god of war or heavy rain and no character to get attached too. like in mw2 when you save captain price you feel happy and want to hug him. just me then for captain price hug?

Posted on 9 Jun 2010 15:38:33 BDT
hunter1986 says:
hey can any one tell me if this is a first person view or 3rd person view
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  19 Jan 2010
Latest post:  9 Jun 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Aliens Vs Predator (PS3)
Aliens Vs Predator (PS3) by Sega (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars (103)