AV2-CD508 is a confident HiFi amplifier with thoughtful functionality and resilient sound.The output connectivity options are based precisely on the average home hi-fi standard. A front side AUX input connects to mobile audio components - typically MP3 and CD players. On the back of the unit there are three RCA line inputs for radio receivers, cassette decks, CD players and other equipment.
Switching between devices is made easy, via the valve or via the supplied remote control.
The 600W performance limit of the stereo amplifier reaches a sufficiently high level to sonicate intense self-expansive living areas. The technical background of the Auna AV2-CD508 provides this dynamic, detailed sound in which bass, middle and treble pull on the same strand.
The device has an elegant design which boasts a reduced valve and a dormant front panel made ??of brushed stainless steel.Features
• Connections: 1 x 3.5mm mini-jack auxiliary input (front), 3 x RCA stereo audio input, 1 x stereo RCA record output, 2 x set of stereo terminals for connecting the speakers
• Rear on-off switch
• 2-band equalizer - bass and treble adjustable
• Adjustable balance
• Adjustable volume
• Power supply: 230V, 50Hz Included
• 1 x Device
• 1 x Remote control with button cell
• English manual (other language: German) Dimension
• 42.5 x 8.5 x 26cm (WxHxD)
• Weight: about 3.3 kg
Please note this item will arrive with a fitted BS 1363 certified EU to UK conversion plug free of charge.