Auto Dial Panic Alarm
A great safety product for the disabled or elderly living alone and concerned about falling. The panic alarm is a small pendant. In an emergency the user presses the button and the main unit dials for help. If the fist number is busy or on voice mail it will dial the next pre-programmed number. The user can record their own “help-me” message and 3 telephone numbers can be programmed (neighbour, son or friend for example). When answers hands free two-way conversation is possible.
- Main unit receives panic signal from the remote pendant and auto dials up to 3 numbers
- Easy set up and recording of your own “help-me” message.
- Two-way hands free voice communication
- Range between panic button and main unit is 50 metres (in open area)
- Low battery warning signal
- The main unit is powered by a 6v adaptor (included) or 4 x AAA batteries for back-up (batteries not included).
- Complies to all UK standards
Note: Extra Panic alarm Buttons are Available