VINE VOICEon 4 July 2012
These are a nice set of running shorts that are skin tight to your legs and end just above the knee. They have a reflective strip on them for added visibility if you are running near a road later on in the day. These shorts also have a zip sealed storage pocket at the back (more or less where the small of your back is) which is big enough to hold a couple of keys but nothing more, if you are going to be listening to music as you run you will need to invest in an armband to hold your MP3 player.

One should note that as these are quite skin tight a proper choice of underpants would be wise!
on 31 October 2012
It is about 5weeks now since I started to use these. I was a bit anxious about the buy as I never used ones before and never really tried one on me. What I was looking for was actually a under layer for my running shorts as during longer runs they were not enough for the comfort.
I can already say, I am very satisfied and can fully recommend these!
They are perfectly tight, strech enough for comfort, correct lenght and the back pocket is very usefull for keys, snack etc. (I am not sure about any electronics as they might get some moisture, so I prefer not to try...)
on 10 June 2013
I bought these as I quite often find women's shorts in the same style a little too short. (At 5 ft 5 I'm not particularly tall I just prefer shorts to be not too far above my knee).
I'm a size 10 and bought them in a small -they fit perfectly.
They seem a little bit thicker than some of my other shorts so I probably wouldn't want to wear them on an exceptionally hot day but that's my only very minor criticism. (I've still given them 5 stars though as the quality seems very good.)
The rear pocket is also a bonus - very handy for a phone and/or key.
on 24 November 2012
Was really looking forward to the ASICS quality but this is bad. It is chaffing my butt really badly even on 1 hour long runs. Stay away.