Size: 8 UK|Colour: Grey/Black|Change
Price:£15.98 - £21.95

on 13 June 2013
I recently purchased these items, after a long deliberation, viewing the many different types of walking shoes on offer. I eventually made my decision on the popularity of the shoe more than anything else. On receiving them, i was sorely disappointed to discover there was a major flaw. I contacted the seller and explained the problem. The seller was understanding a quick to send me out a replacement pair. Even contacting me on a Sunday to discuss the problem. I was very impressed to say the least.

The shoes themselves are very nice with plenty of breathing space for the feet to rest comfortably inside. They look strong and yet feel light. Very good for someone who likes to briskly walk everyday, as part of their exercise routine. I would certainly recommend these shoes for people who are on a budget, but still wanting a quality product that does the job efficiently.
on 30 November 2012
these look better than the pic. i bought them for my dad and he's worn them ever since. they are a bit wide fitting and it has helped him a lot. they are showerproof. real value for money.
on 7 March 2013
Very pleased with these, ordered a size 9 in the vain hope they would fit as some of these styles of shoes are more like trainers and I have to go up 1/2 a size. No problems here though, they fit like a glove and I have just ordered the same again but in grey. The price is an absolute steal and the service great.
on 25 February 2013
Sound and good looking walking shoe which was comfortable. Well and strong made with nice lining. Also good in wet weather.
on 1 June 2013
I've got plantar fasciitis and wanted a lightweight, shower-proof walking shoe into which I could put an orthopaedic insert and which had Velcro fastenings, From the description, these seemed to fit my needs. Bit concerned as they seemed so cheap, however took a chance and bought them. Highly delighted with them! I even wear them for golf. More comfortable than my very expensive Gortex walking shoes. Highly recommended.
on 18 June 2013
Great fit for older gent looking for wider shoe so doesn't rub. Great Velcro straps and looks smart and easily mistaken for more expensive trainer as good quality too. My Dad uses it for gentle walking/cycling exercise and is very pleased.
on 21 June 2014
These shoes i bought almost a year back and have worn them consistently in that time. The previous pair of shoes i had before this lasted almost 10 years and they were unbranded from the market in Milton Keynes and were also worn consistently.

Compare both of them, the ones that last 10 years were always reliable, and molded so well to my feet shape over the years, they were just comfortable in rain, sunshine and whatever, they never gave any problems until their final year where the tread finally wore out and became difficult to walk on them. Don't know how, but the original laces lasted up to about the last few weeks before i threw the shoes out, over 9 years of wear and tear.

These shoes i bought as a replacement, at first they were good but then the souls started to impact and eventually there was nothing keeping my feet from feeling the treads on the shoes which wore out quickly. Today the shoes are highly uncomfortable to wear no matter what, they don't breathe all, when splashed with water they soak and so on.

if your looking for long term reliability and usage? these shoes are not it and i do not recommend them for extended usage either.
on 3 April 2013
I bought these mostly because of the price (under £15 when I ordered), and the bland looks. For that price, a pair of trainers would have fallen apart within a couple weeks, but they are perfectly fine after a month or so of regular wearing. The sole is too thick - especially at the heal - for cycling in, and I'm not sure I would use them for proper heavy-duty walking, but for day-to-day, quick on/off shoes, at this price? Perfectly adequate.
on 27 December 2013
Got these for my husband who has trouble putting shoes on. He has a problem with laces and pull ons. These are ideal for everyday use with the velcro fastening. Although they are cheap they are sturdy and well made, comfortable and light.
on 19 June 2013
they fit perfectly, i've been wearing them every day and they have shown no signs of wear or failure yet. i have added a set of 3rd party heat moulded foot beds to them which make them even more comfortable.