From the Publisher
* Methods Links panels throughout the Education chapter
* A special section on Education: the research context
* Methods in Context sections applying all the methods to Education
* Practice questions on Methods in Context like those in the new exam with answers and examiner guidance
From the Back Cover
Principal Examiners, it provides everything students need for success at AS level, all in one place.
Key features include
* The fullest coverage of the key Methods in Context question of any AS textbook
* Comprehensive coverage of all the key topics, pitched at the right level for AS students
* Fully up-dated content
* Exam questions, answers and Senior Examiner guidance on how to maximise marks
* Activities, Quick Check Questions and Summaries
* Free online support and additional teaching materials at the book's own dedicated website
About the Author
Hal Westergaard is a former Chief Examiner.
Keith Trobe is a Principal Examiner.
Liz Steel is an Assistant Principal Examiner and Reviser.
All are experienced authors who have written widely for AS and A level students and teachers. This is the only AS level Sociology textbook written by a Chief and Principal Examiners