- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP); 2nd Revised edition edition (24 Nov. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847621333
- ISBN-13: 978-1847621337
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.6 x 29.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 160,520 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
AS-Level Business Studies Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2015 only Paperback – 24 Nov 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The good points:
· It's clear and to the point
· For me at least, its informal style helped me learn more easily and lighten the mood
· It uses good variety of colour schemes, unlike most textbooks
· It doesn't load its explanations with complicated jargon - it makes sure you understand what it's talking about
The bad points:
· The book's pretty long, but that's not the fault of CGP, more the course. :p
· I, at least, had to make notes of the book, which is meant to be notes
· The fact that it's been made for all four boards (Edexcel, AQA, WJEC, OCR) means that there is some information which is not in your specification and thus aren't required to know (although I still found the extra information useful)
All in all, I found the book to be pretty useful when studying for my exams. I took my exams in May/June 2012, and I can honestly say that this book made my life a lot easier. Anybody struggling with Business, or who just simply needs an aid while revising is strongly recommended to get this guide.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
book came within the time frame, my son got a A on his Alevel paper so its worth its weight it gold.Published 16 months ago by sharon miranda hutchinson
Bought this book as a study guide for my son who is studying AS business studies. He is really pleased with it, very useful study guide.Published 23 months ago by Lori Miller