on 21 June 2006
I've used this book as the text book for my A level course. It was recommended to me by teachers and passed students and I can see why. I actually decided to finally buy it as I used the AS level version of the book in my first year which was excellent. This book has all the relevant cases you will need and 100's more. You can find them easily as there is a seperate index for the cases. It also highlights many topical issues. It provides both short answer questions and essay questions at the end of each chapter, these are an excellent way of revising.

Excellent book! And an essential for anyone doing A level Law.
on 15 October 2013
It's so useful to have! It incorporates diagrams to better explain some more complex areas and utilises the use of colour - a refreshing change from a black and white page! A simply must have for any A2 Law student!
on 18 September 2013
The book is really informative and becomes even more interesting the more you get stuck into it! Book arrive very quickly and in excellent condition!
on 16 August 2013
Easy to read and understand and has everything in it that you could/would ever need to pass the UK AQA Law A Level.
on 4 June 2013
superb quality book that is of immense value & use as my daughter studies law & the price is simply unbeatable!
on 12 February 2005
This book has helped me (and still is helping me) through my A2 Law course and I don't know where I would be without it. All the information follows on in a logical order so flicking from front to back to cover one topic. The information is clearly explained. There are loads of questions to try out and some of them are taken from AQA past exam papers, giving you plenty of exam practise.
However, although for the most part the case descriptions are good some are a little lacking and don't provide enough fact. The case lists are located at the beginning of each unit section which makes finding a case near impossible if you're not 100% which unit it comes from. Also, the book can be long winded in places and it's not very good for quickly looking up facts- this is certainly a textbook and not a revision guide. You'll probably find you need to buy an additional revision based book to read for exam purposes.
I would definately recommend this book for any A2 Law student.
on 24 June 2010
I'm probably a bit of a freak as I must be one of the only people who've read this even though I'm not doing as A2 in Law - I just bought it out of interest. And it is interesting. Good use of case law to illustrate points; colourful; just the right kind of pitch. For those who are using it for study it should be good as it's got a lot of references to check up.
on 17 October 2011
This book has really helped me in the bump start of my A2 Law classes. It's informative, efficient, good quality and worth the money.
on 11 February 2014
Really helped would definitely recommend if doing a level law as all the information you need is in the along with case facts
on 18 May 2016
Decent to get the bare minimum but its out of date so keep that in mind if buying