on 20 May 2015
We were still nervous when we left our 6 remaining tropical fish as this product seemed to have mixed reviews however it worked perfectly & the fish were all alive & happy when we came back from a 10 day holiday. The water was nice & clear too. We have a 40 litre fluval edge with various tetra. Would definitely recommend & use again.
on 9 July 2009
Used this product when I went to turkey for a week.

Was not impressed at all.

My tank it happy at 28-30 degrees, has good filtration and a bubbler.

This item didn't disolve as decribed, when I returned home after 7 days, hardly half of the block had disolved and the so called "treat" in the middle was hardly open.
It seemed like it was possibly past it's sell by date, although I couldn't find one on it - it didnt let of a steady stream of bubbles as decribed and didn't do it's job.

my fish were starving! I would never use again.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2014
Havn't used it yet but have used a similar one last year while away on holiday fish seemed ok when we returned that one had blood worms in it this one doesn't,
on 19 October 2013
The product took about 2 weeks to dissolve completely. The one good thing was that it created no mess. Get two and put them in together for a two week break away from home.
on 27 February 2015
After 5 days all fish still alive, little bit feeder still left. Good stuff
on 27 August 2015
This really worked especially having the 'secret section' which only opens up after four days. We went away for week and were pleased, and relieved, to see that all 8 of our fish were still alive. We bought two of these and put them at each end of the fish tank. One wouldn't be enough for so many fish.
on 31 January 2016
I've heard that mature fish tanks are fine if left for a week or so without food being added, but nonetheless when I go on holiday I hate to think of my little fish being hungry! This is perfect for them, and feeds a medium-sized community tank for around nine days.
on 15 September 2015
Our fish were all happy and swimming around when we returned off our holiday. There was no residue from the block in the tank. This product seemed to work well and takes the stress out of having to ask relatives to come and feed the fish.
on 15 May 2013
I am very happy with this item. Richard.
on 31 October 2015
Worked a treat. Kept my 6 barbs, 2 clown loach and plec all very happy and alive after 7 days in a 60 litre biorb tank. Would recommend.

See one answered question