on 6 June 2014
I'm using this pretty much for Photoshop only. Moving from a monitor that was probably at least 10 years old this is a very nice step up.
I wanted a monitor that didn't have a highly reflective screen, looking at the reviews it seems most do. Anyway this is very nice, very clear picture.
As others have said the sound is very tinny but then that's not why you buy a monitor is it? Bought a pair of £15 speakers, do the job..
My only real gripe is the buttons to adjust contrast, brightness etc. These are placed on the back of the monitor and working out which ones do what and in what order is not straight forward. I wouldn't let this put you off purchasing the monitor. I really like it and very reasonably priced.
on 29 June 2014
AOC is a Taiwanese company . It has won several awards for its products.
So, I purchased this monitor from another site at a special price of £98.00 including delivery. It arrived safe and sound, opened the box and inside was 1 panel, 1 base stand, 1 software CD, 1 VGA cable, 1 HDMI cable, 1 power cable, and finally 1 cloth for dusting the screen down (what a surprise). The monitor was quite easy to set up/ Once connected to my PC with the HDMI cable supplied i turned on the monitor and everything was OK. I was impresses=d with the design of the monitor and i liek how all the function buttons are at the back of the display. The OSD is user friendly and a very nice layout. A lot of thought has went into this LED panel during the design process. The good thing about the Panel is that it has a "Dual stand" - what this means is that it can be used with the supplied stand as a stand alone panel or the stand can be detached from the panel and placed on a desk or a shelf where it sits nicely without the stand, it has 2 small rubber feet on the base of the frame and at the back of the panel there is a support for the panel when it is positioned on a desk or shelf or something similar - pretty cool!!! It does not have VESA holes for mounting a VESA bracket. I paid double the price for a HP 22ix with 1 year warranty. The AOC comes with a 3 year warranty! I will order another one next week when i get my salary. Overall a great product at an affordable price!
on 12 August 2015
Great monitor, speakers are actually fine for normal use, not blaring music though. I bought a viewsonic as well and I think I prefer the view sonic due to larger screen, how ever, I like the look of the AOC compared to the plastic white of the viewsonic, it also keeps clean better.
review image
on 23 May 2015
I am very pleased with my recent purchase of the AOC i2267Fwh 21.5 inch IPS Monitor. The screen size is perfect for the space I have available and the actual screen quality offers a very clear, sharp picture with well defined colours. The matt coating banishes annoying reflections and makes everything far easier to see in bright light conditions. The menu and control buttons are to the rear of the monitor, but they are very easy to reach and simple to use. The build quality is good and the tilt mechanism is very useful, it was also nice to find both VGA and HDMI leads supplied and connecting the monitor to my laptop was a simple plug and play procedure. This is my first AOC product and i am very impressed with the combination of quality and a very reasonable price.
on 28 June 2014
Let me tell you a thing about this screen. It is amazing. It's crisp and bright and the colours look absolutely outstanding on it. Although the buttons are hidden behind the screen, the interface is easy enough to use. The speakers are a bit disappointing, but the screen has a jack output, so this is not really an issue. There's also 2 HDMI inputs as well as VGA. It's amazing how hard it is to find a screen with more than one digital input. Apart from the weak speakers, there's absolutely no issues with this screen.

Apart from this being the best quality screen I've ever used, it's also really cheap. I got it for just under £90 on Amazon Warehouse Deals, making this excellent value for money.
on 4 January 2014
This monitor is very very good. The bevels are thin. The monitor itself is thin. So you got the form factor there to save some space. The only complaint that I have is whenever I turn the brightness to ZERO it does not go BLACK. A bit glary when you watch a movie in a dark room in the middle of the night even at its darkest setting (not that dark since it is still bright) but it is a value for money buy to those who are getting a monitor to do basic computer works, games, and some photo editing.
on 12 November 2014
Bought this monitor for my office. Running a business in graphic and web design you need a quality monitor and this does the job excellently. The matte finish is certainly a bonus in bright light.
Controls to adjust contrast can be a bit fiddly sometimes but presets are usually the quickest to flick through like any other monitor.
I have an iMac next to it and you can't tell the difference, in fact I may get a mac mini and this monitor instead!
on 2 December 2014
Bought a couple of these for my workstation at home. They've been great and look really nice without the stands as well. The thin bezel really helps when you have two next to each other. Colours seem vibrant and well balanced. I previously had a 27 inch monitor, and a 19 inch monitor in portrait. I worried about downsizing, but your eyes soon adjust and things feel comfortable if you work close to the screen.
on 25 April 2014
It came next day, and was due the saturday after, was a great surprise! Another bonus was it came with a HDMI, VGA and AUX lead, great as spares for when i need them. The screen is very clear and basically no border to the monitor, its a really good purchase. There is a driver disc that has a software call I-Menu, which is unfortunately in a foreign language (Chinese i think), but isn't a very important feature. I think it just adjusts the screen through using the computer. Overall happy purchase!
on 1 August 2014
Brilliant display, haven't had an issue really however i have two points to note. The build quality isn't the best but i suppose you get what you pay for, the screen wobbles as the stand isn't totally sturdy. I would highly recommend using some alternative speakers than the build in onces since they are horrible however apart from that it's a brilliant display for my mac mini.