Size: 250|Change

on 28 May 2014
I have Fibromyalgia and started taking this supplement fairly recently - it's on the list that Dr Myhill recommends for fibromyalgia. I wasn't expecting a big difference but I've been pleasantly surprised at how much difference it's made, I can do more with my day than I could before and as any one who has fibro knows, being able to do more and have a bit more stamina is a really big event.
It's one of those rare supplements that I can feel the difference if I miss taking it.

By the way, don't add it to your tea or coffee as the blurb suggests, it will curdle your drink and taste awful - if you like sharp drinks I found it was quite pleasant added to warm melted jelly - a cube of jelly and a little water heated in the microwave.
ALC (acetyl-l-carnetine) was something I began taking for brain fog which was a symptom of my mild chronic fatigue syndrome. It worked for that but I also found surprisingly or maybe not, that I was able to follow storylines on tv better and able to get into reading books again. This showed me that this product really was making a positive difference and not any kind of placebo effect.
I took it in capsule form and then discovered it in powdered form which was good because I have started mixing it in with my mum's food as she has dementia. It's early days yet for noticing any difference but I am hopeful. What I will say is that it isn't very pleasant tasting so little and often may be the best way to administer it. It has a fairly bitter taste if too much is put into food. I have since read that it is a substance that may help prevent dementia but I don't know what tests have backed that up.
on 20 March 2013
Swift delivery, accurate and no nonsense, more orders will be made.
A bit sour, but I'm sure if you're buying this, you know that.
Passes the blood-brain-barrier a lot better than just l-Carnitine, and could possibly donate the Acetyl group for formation of Acetylcholine, which isn't necessarily proven, but makes sense.

Very fair prices. This should be one of your go-to supplement shops.
on 16 February 2016
I have bought this several times and it is an excellent product for the price. The bag is great because it can be resealed up and comes with a small measuring spoon. I mix this in with my dissolvable vitamin c tablets and Megamag Calmeze. I don't mind the taste at all mixed in with all the other stuff. It is unnoticeable really. I take this mixture for fibromyalgia and various other bone ailments and I feel as though it helps me a lot. I would recommend this combination to other sufferers. It lasts a very long time and is such good value.
on 21 June 2015
i have used this for boxing i put this in a shake which takes the bitterness away, i ran out of shake for a week and i could tell the difference in my stamina, this really works great i love it, i researched on the web about this and it has had some extensive research done which is all good, the golden rule is stick to the dose and you're fine too much of everything will give the reverse even omega 3 oil.
on 11 March 2015
Vegans and veggies might need this for mitochondrial health.
on 10 July 2014
Site easy to use. Delivery prompt. Product appears to be fine.
As described good value for money
on 14 February 2016