- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
20W AKT Solar Panel Battery Charger Kit with charge controller to optimally charge your 12V battery
|Price:||£79.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Complete kit with powerful 20W AKT Solar charger and 5A charge controller
- 20W panel will fully charge a normal car battery in as little as 2 days in summer
- Will keep any leisure battery permanently topped up even in winter
- Advanced 5A charge controller extends battery life and ensures battery will be fully charged after periods of no use
- Easy-to-use kit comes with instructions for connecting to a battery (although you need wire cutters and screw driver to install)
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Brand new rugged 20W AKT solar panel with 5A charge controller - The complete kit you need to easily fit a solar battery charger to your 12V battery
The rainproof AKT Solar panel can go on a car dashboard or a caravan or boat or shed roof roof.
The panel is designed to give over 20 years of consistent, free power.
Multiple mounting holes make installing easy.
The easy-to-wire 5A charge controller uses MCU and SCM technology to intelligently charge your battery.The controller's electronics are designed to maintain your battery's capacity and maximise its life, in particular by preventing over-charging and over-discharging. The controller also has protection functions to prevent damage from incorrect wiring.
The kit is designed for ease of use and comes with instructions so fitting is straight-forward (although it requires wire cutters and a standard screw driver to fit).
- Peak power: 20W
- Maximum power voltage: 18V
- Maximum power current: 1.11A
- Open circuit voltage: 21.6V
- Short circuit current: 1.28A
- Dimensions: 330x550x25 mm
- Weight: 2.35kg
5A Charge controller:
- Can handle an input of over 60W (i.e. plenty for a 20W panel)
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) algorithm ensures most efficient charging and maximum battery life
- Temperature sensor ensures optimum charging at all temperatures
- Protection from over-charging and over-discharging
- Cut outs prevent damage if battery or panel is incorrectly connected
- Protection for the entire system against an output short circuit; excess output current; input short circuit; or incorrect wiring
- LED indication of battery capacity including low-charge warning
- LED indication to show when battery is charging
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also doesn't blow up when incorrectly connected. This is useful for me whose putting together kits to be used by people without much understanding!