|Price:||£79.99 FREE UK delivery.|
Brand new rugged 20W AKT solar panel with 5A charge controller - The complete kit you need to easily fit a solar battery charger to your 12V battery
The rainproof AKT Solar panel can go on a car dashboard or a caravan or boat or shed roof roof.
The panel is designed to give over 20 years of consistent, free power.
Multiple mounting holes make installing easy.
The easy-to-wire 5A charge controller uses MCU and SCM technology to intelligently charge your battery.The controller's electronics are designed to maintain your battery's capacity and maximise its life, in particular by preventing over-charging and over-discharging. The controller also has protection functions to prevent damage from incorrect wiring.
The kit is designed for ease of use and comes with instructions so fitting is straight-forward (although it requires wire cutters and a standard screw driver to fit).
- Peak power: 20W
- Maximum power voltage: 18V
- Maximum power current: 1.11A
- Open circuit voltage: 21.6V
- Short circuit current: 1.28A
- Dimensions: 330x550x25 mm
- Weight: 2.35kg
5A Charge controller:
- Can handle an input of over 60W (i.e. plenty for a 20W panel)
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) algorithm ensures most efficient charging and maximum battery life
- Temperature sensor ensures optimum charging at all temperatures
- Protection from over-charging and over-discharging
- Cut outs prevent damage if battery or panel is incorrectly connected
- Protection for the entire system against an output short circuit; excess output current; input short circuit; or incorrect wiring
- LED indication of battery capacity including low-charge warning
- LED indication to show when battery is charging