Top of the range, rugged 80W monocrystalline AKT solar panel (670x770x30mm) made with BOSCH solar cells with 10A charge controller and 5m cable - the complete kit you need to fit solar to your 12V system
Waterproof and maintenance-free, you can use this beautifully crafted AKT solar panel kit anywhere there's sunlight. Wherever you use it, you'll love sitting back watching it generating endless free electricity.
The kit contains all you need to fit solar electricity to a 12V battery system such as in a caravan or boat. Its simple components and clear instructions make it a doddle to wire up.
Multiple mounting holes make fixing straight-forward. The easy-to-wire 10A charge controller has protection functions to prevent damage from incorrect wiring and uses MCU and SCM technology to maximise your battery's capacity and life.
This is the perfect product for enabling you to harness the benefits of free solar electricity.AKT-80-M Panel
- Peak power: 80W
- Maximum power voltage: 18V
- Maximum power current: 4.42A
- Dimensions: 670x770x30mm
- Cable: 5m solar with MC4 connectors
- Weight: 8kg
- Bypass diodes minimise impact of shading
- Multiple mounting holes10A Charge controller:
- Input up to 140W
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) algorithm ensures most efficient charging and maximum battery life
- Temperature sensor ensures optimum charging
- Protection from over-charging, over-discharging, incorrect wiring, output or input short circuit and excess output current
- LED indication of battery capacity including low-charge warning
- LED indication shows when battery is charging