Price:£11.95+ £2.99 shipping

on 16 October 2013
Has a great smell and foams up nicely with only a tiny bit of the product on your hand. It leaves your skin feeling soft and exfoliated. Seems to help the other products used absorb into the skin.I Would recommend this product and brand to anyone.
on 12 September 2013
Have been using this for quite a long time now and its the best face wash I've ever used, and I no longer use anything else. It lasts for ages as you only need a pea size amount to wash your face. Excellent.
on 7 September 2013
I've been using it for a few years now. You need very little to clean your face, lasts me about 4-5 moths. Love it=)