- Visit our Car & Motorbike Store for a great selection of top brands and products, all at great prices, including car accessories, sat navs and car seats.
Image not available for
The scan tool is specially designed to work with all OBDⅡ compliant vehicles, including those equipped with the next-generation protocal-Control Area Network(CAN). For your vehicle to be OBDⅡ compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC under the dash and the vehicle emission control information label must state that the vehicle is OBDⅡ compliant.
Display: Backlit, 128×64 pixel display
Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Power: 8~18 V
- Model: MS309.
- 100% brand new and high quality MaxiScan MS309 CAN OBDII/EOBD code reader.
- Work with all 1996 & later OBD2/CAN compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light".
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes & reset monitors.
- Display DTC definitions on unit screen.
- View freeze frame data.
- Display monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions).
- Identifies pending codes.
- Bilingual interface & DTC definitions in English or Spanish.
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN).
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBD-II protocols.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
1 x Code Reader MS309
exactly what it says on the tin worked perfectly on mg zs mk1Published 3 days ago by Mr. Gerard Shaw