on 18 November 2014
I have used this arm band quite a few times now. It is well made, doesn't slip and is easy to fit and adjust. Screen contact is fine through the plastic screen and the product is comfortable and easily cleaned.

No down side as far as I am concerned, and I would recommend this product to anyone who is very active with sports or even enjoys walking their dogs to their music or audio books.

A great buy, and great value for money.
on 11 November 2014
For the price this is a very good buy, easy to strap on your arm, put you ipod or mobile into the case & turn your music on simples, make sure you have headphones with you! their is a holder for your key,

I use mine in the gym.
on 15 July 2014
Its okay. Very basic but does the job. You get what you pay for.
on 17 October 2014
Works fine- I am sure there are better out there, but what I expected for the price.
on 5 June 2015
Arrived on time,does what it says on the tin,would recommend to other gym users as I put it through its paces yesterday,definitely better than putting your phone in your sports bra 😊
on 19 February 2015
I've had the product for no more than 2 days and the velcro is already coming off.

Won't be buying it again.
on 23 August 2015
Ok the quality isn't fantastic but thats expected at the price. I've been it using for a week now, out jogging every other day, I think the Velcro may be in an issue in the not too far distant future, very small section showing signs of coming away, not sure how long it will hold up! However, if it lasts it lasts, if not then next time I'll just invest in one more expensive.
on 1 October 2014
comfortable and easy to use.
key slot a bit too small for a lot of key styles
on 6 February 2016
Item Started to rip at the seem after about 2 weeks of usage. not the best quality but the company did refund my with no problems to cant complain in regards to that. Its most probably OK if your not using it on a regular basis , But if you are there i would go for a more expensive one that will last.
on 8 May 2016
Excellent for working out, running, walking the dog and so easy to keep underneath clothes too. The only annoying thing is changing songs but that's what playlists are for!

See one answered question