on 21 April 2015
FUTURE BUYERS OF THIS PRODUCT - WARNING!!!

I bought this computer back in late January 2015. It first went wrong in May time, the company took it back and repaired it.. Great customer service back then... Since May it has been back a further two times due to dodgy components... They repaired it yet again! GREAT! And then 2 weeks later after having it repaired for the third time.... It has broken again! This time I was rather annoyed that this computer keeps breaking, so i asked for a refund! I got told my computer is now too old (8 months) and that they will repair it again... I don't want this! I have paid nearly £400 for a computer which you'd expect to last at least a good few years! I have been told that the warranty is 12 months and means that it can't be refunded and just repaired... but after that 12 months you are alone!

If you want a computer that lasts a while and if it goes wrong can get it refunded... then don't buy this computer or from ADMI/AWD-IT

I'm ashamed I've had to write this bad review... but I am totally fed up of wasting £400 for a computer that hasn't even lasted a year!
on 10 September 2014
If you're looking for a gaming PC but don't wan't to break the bank then this one would be awesome. Plays so many games and graphics are wow. Its so easy to set up and coming with windows already installed is amazing.
on 2 October 2015
I mean, it could be worse. But it has room to be a lot better. If your looking for a pre-built LOW end gaming computer, sure go for this.

Performance:

It can barely run what I expected it. I bought this for League of Legends and CS:GO. League I had no problems running on all the highest settings at a strong 60+fps. CSGO? That's a different story, it struggles to run on low settings on most games other then League due to it's lack in the processor, being dual core.

Looks:

It looks OK. It could be worse, the LED's can get distracting. So I unplugged them.

Network:

This is the WEAKEST point on the computer. The network DONGLE given sucks. Buy a new one.

Overall I would buy this for VERY LOW end gaming. Was not what I was expecting at all, but it will do.

Also, it isn't 4.0ghz it's 3.5ghz.
on 16 September 2014
This computer is amazing for the price. Graphics card is good enough to handle the new/popular games. Played Far Cry 3 on Ultra/Very High quality with no noticeable lag. Everything loads fast and the PC looks really nice with the green LED lights. An additional Fan installed at the right side of the case is also helpful to reduce noise, even though I can barely hear it. And best of all, it has great looks, good performance and loads all the newest games. Great buy.
on 25 August 2014
Was looking for a decent PC at a good price and this delivered on both counts.
Setup was easy,and the casing looks great.
I am extremely happy.
on 15 January 2015
Excellent. Was a problem with the graphics card drivers but after reinstall all is well
on 13 June 2014
really nice piece of work here ; looks good and performs good ; its got reliability and its got speed ; only thing someone could miss in the overall picture here might be a usb3 port - but that is really a minor issue

conclusion : excellent purchase !!
on 18 February 2015
Bought this item for my grandson.He was thrilled with it.
on 10 August 2015
It's a average computer for normal gaming but if you want for serious gaming don't buy
Overall it's a great pc
on 20 August 2015
Fantastic for price second one bought however they do need extra fans as they tend to overheat