- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Adaptil Diffuser 48ml
|Price:||£13.34 (£27.79 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||£18.65 (58%)|
- Scientifically proven - Over 16 published studies showing efficacy
- Trusted - used by vets, charities and behaviourists
- Easy to use - no daily administration required
- Species specific - no effect on humans or other pets
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What is Adaptil?
Adaptil is the leading dog behaviour product, scientifically proven to help support dogs during stressful situations.
How does Adaptil work?
Adaptil is the synthetic copy of the natural ‘dog appeasing pheromone’ released by the mother dog 2-3 days after giving birth. This pheromone comforts and supports her puppies, giving them the confidence to explore the outside world. This dog appeasing pheromone has been proven to have a comforting effect on both puppies and adult dogs during stressful situations and also helps support their training and socialisation.
Is my dog stressed?
Many dogs have learnt to cope with owner’s busy lifestyles but some will struggle with the slightest change. When dogs are struggling to cope they will show changes in their normal behaviour. Signs you may notice include, trembling, excessive panting, hiding away and excessive drooling.
Adaptil is also available as a collar, a 60ml spray and a refill to replenish the diffuser.
How to use the Adaptil diffuser
- Plug in and relax!
- Remove the refill vial cap
- Screw refill vial onto diffuser unit
- Plug the diffuser into an electric socket
- Leave the diffuser switched on continuously
- Do not plug in behind a door, curtain, behind/underneath furniture or in a drafty area
The Adaptil Diffuser
The Adaptil Diffuser is ideally used in the room your dog spends most their time: Covers an area equivalent of a three bed property (50-70m2 ) Each vial lasts up to 4 weeks Up to 5 refills can be used before replacing the diffuser
Product usage chart
Settling into a new home
New member in the family
Staying alone at home
Fireworks, thunderstorms and other noise phobias
Socialisation and training
Diffuser + 48ml vial
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Now, it's not possible for me to say that our consistent training wasn't starting to work anyway on our rescue Border Collie after two weeks. But, after having plugged in the DAP for a few hours, our dog was a lot more interested in his dog bed that's in the utility. He'd previously almost ignored that the bed should be a place of comfort for him.
On the night, when lights went out, his barking, whining, and door scratching also lasted 5-10 minutes rather than 90. We've also not had a single messing incident since...we're not on day 3 of the DAP device.
Not 10 minutes ago, dog was going a bit barmy over the leftover takeout pizza on our dining table. Now, put in the utility, he's completely quiet.
I am seriously considering getting a second device so he can spend more time in the living room, as he paces in there and has had a number of wee accidents.
I'll update as I make further notes on the dog's behaviour.
ONE WEEK ON
The DAP device still seems to be having a soothing effect on my dog. While there's a bark or two, and a minor amount of door scratching, he quickly settles into his dog bed in the utility.
I have happier dog
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is proving to be doing the trick with my 2 king Charles. Only downside is the price.Published 4 days ago by Ollie's mummy
I have two westies and the bitch is a bit highly strung compared to the dog. However although we have only had this product for a few days there is a marked difference in her... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Annie Jack
Seems to have the opposite effect on our dog - she becomes restless and needy instead of calm.Published 8 days ago by Lw James
A great product our dog suffers from anxiety attacks when left alone but with Adaptil he is a different dog he is completely relaxed when we come home.Published 8 days ago by Mr Brian Walker
We have a rather yappy Jack-a-Poo and bought this in desperation to stop her barking at the doorbell. Gosh... Does it ever work! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Laurence Pitt