on 20 May 2013
This cable also seems to work perfectly with the new Lumix DMC-TZ40 both charging and transfer of media to a PC
on 18 January 2010
It arrived through my door 2 days after ordering. I plugged it in, and it worked fine. Good product - good service - no complaints!
This ABC Panasonic Lead comes well presented and with a generous length of 1.8m. This cable fits my new Panasonic TZ70 perfectly but also fits our Nikon 7100 DSLR and my pocket Nikon Coolpix S4000. This looks and feels like a well made cable with nicely fitting plugs etc. which delivers all it promises. Recommended.
on 30 May 2013
This is a well made and well packaged cable and I recommend it to anyone who has just purchased one of Panasonic's Lumix cameras. The supplied cable is flmsy and woefully short and this does the job much better
on 25 July 2011
The cable works absolutely fine, and is slightly longer than the original which could be useful.
Delivered promptly, and at a reasonable price
on 27 August 2014
This is a replacement/additional USB charging cable which fits a Panasonic TZ60. I confirm it does this job perfectly.It is 1.8 meters long. It comes in a plastic pack which I is good enough to keep it in permanently.
on 12 October 2011
I Received this cable 2 days after ordering. It works perfectly and at 1.8 m is longer than most standard cables. Great Value and Highly Recommended.
on 26 July 2013
Fine backup for my lumix cable! and a bit longer! which is no bad thing. Not bad quality and good price.
on 4 September 2015
Does the job. fit's my Nikon L320 as well and reads the memory and memory card so I can download photos. I have no doubt it will fit other cameras with the same type of propriety (not micro) USB socket. Obviously purpose made for my Panasonic Lumix, which it charges as well as reading the memory, so it's good.
on 13 December 2015
Have a lil Panasonic camera that is still waaay better then an Apple or Samsung phone camera for special occasions . But we don't honestly use it that much so someone ahem has lost the charging lead.Daughters graduation, couple of days before - "where's the camera lead" - "I dunno". Get on Amazon pronto. This arrived next day. Charged the camera and everthing ok. Arrived and worked what else can I say. Well happy.