on 20 September 2008
I was quoted £30 for this item from Fujifilm and also that I would have to wait as they did not have it in stock (their newest camera)so I went online and discovered this seller listing the same item at £9.99. The charger arrived very quickly and was packaged extremely well it worked perfectly.
on 14 December 2015
It clearly said that it would charge my selected camera (Finepix F660EXR) and it didn't!!!!!! Only use it for USB but how can I do that when I've got no flipping charge on it????? Absalote waste of money and time!! Now I have no camera to take to my concert tonight so thanks for nothing!!!! Next time make it more clear in your product description!!!!!
on 6 May 2016
Does not charge the camera but it transfers the data. I did not really expect it to charge from a USB so was not an issue. Quality of packaging and cable is good - connectors are securely fixed. Cable length makes it more useful than the supplied cable which came with the camera.
on 12 March 2015
Something so simple yet I was delighted that this worked. I feared that my Fuji camera was U/S and probably needed to be replaced, but in the end it was the original cable that was faulty. This new cable is not only a great length, it works perfectly. Very happy!
on 31 December 2010
the goods arrived very quickly ans in very good packaging. the main reason i ordered this was to charge my camera from a usb plug, unfortunately it doesn't, but that's my fault for not doing my homework. it does however do everything else.
on 18 May 2014
Having thought I had lost my camera-computer lead I ordered this one. It is exactly as described, does exactly whaqt it says and was delivered very quickly. Then I found the other one! But am pleased to have this as a back-up.
on 10 March 2014
I needed a replacement lead for my Fuji camera. This was the solution, what more can I say? It's a well made, hard wearing lead which transfers data.

The product arrived promptly so I recommend the seller too.
Fits a Fujifilm Finepix AX 350, 'cos that's what I have. At the price it's cheap enough to buy one every couple of months because I've mislaid the old one. Perfect transfer, no problems.
on 29 April 2014
Product works perfectly.

Recharged camera in no time at all. Recommend this to everyone.

Works as a USB charger / transfer lead or in a plug as a plug charger
on 28 November 2012
I lost my original Fujifilm cable but found this one at a very reasonable price.

It works without issue and is longer than the original (which you may or may not like).