Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
This tablet is useless. Mine has gone back twice and has cost me a fortune in postage which they will not refund. Its now out of guarantee, and surprise surprise will not charge so won't work. My advice is if its still in the period you can return it for a refund do so!!
17 Nov 2013 by D. McCarney
votes
what warrenty 29 Nov 2013
I have found that the warrenty is not worth the paper it was wrote on.... I have been asked to pay £54 + postage to fix the problem .....!!!!!!!
29 Nov 2013 by kev strev
votes
I had same problem. Won't get better! Give it up and buy a better one, no other option.
23 Jul 2014 by Kathy
votes
I believe you take it back to factory settings. I did send mine back once and there sorted out for me, free of charge if its under a year old.
26 Jun 2014 by Mrs. J. I. Harries
votes
Hi matt, whether this has what you want or not please read thoroughly the reviews! Do not waste your money on this product! We bought two for our children as Santa presents and it was the worst investment ever. As adults we have iPads and they are so reliable and well worth the money. Our fusions stopped working within the year and we could only get them serviced at an extra cost to us even though with in the warranty period. Please don't think I'm bias because of bad experience I am one of many if you read through the reviews in more depth! The review on the front page has been there for at least 2 years and is very inaccurate! Handle with care!
24 May 2014 by SL Mckenlay
votes
I don't know all I know is, the product is excellent I am looking at getting another
13 Mar 2014 by Jo Jo
votes
I don't think so lin, if you email the company they will tell you, my son can't use it for espresso and my daughter can't access my maths on it
14 Dec 2013 by Tracey Potts
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers