The A-Z Mini Map series is an innovative concept that utilises the large scale A-Z mapping to produce a pocket or handbag size city centre map that is both informative and user friendly.
This A-Z map of Newcastle-upon-Tyne City Centre is a full colour, double-sided, foldout mini map. Opening out to a single A3 sheet, this easy to use folding design concertinas back into a compact 105mm x 65mm sized cover.
Side one features a large scale coloured street map of central Newcastle-upon-Tyne, shown at a clear nine inches to one mile (14.25cm to 1 km), which extends to include:
- Newcastle United Football Club (St. James' Park)
- Newcastle University (Claremont Rd., Gallowgate and Queen Victoria Rd.)
- Northumbria University (Newcastle City Campus)
- Newcastle railway station
- Newcastle central shopping areas including Eldon Square
The reverse side features:
- Large scale street map index which lists streets, selected flats, walkways, selected places of interest and hospitals
- The reference panel
- A road map of the Newcastle-upon-Tyne area
- A location plan of the Gateshead International Stadium (Gateshead Football Club)
A & B roads, minor roads, one-way streets, safety camera locations with their maximum speed, selected places of interest and a wide range of ancillary information are featured on the street mapping.
This pocket sized mini map of Newcastle-upon-Tyne is ideal for residents, students and visitors wishing to explore this diversely rich city.