Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 November 2005
since my old record got too scratched xmas has never been the same but after getting this cd I can look forward to listening to this just like when I was a child
wonderful
on 13 August 2010
What a disc to remember days gone by. Sat by the Hi-Fi ,the girls swooning over David Cassidy,the men over Shirley Jones(she was a cracker).This is an album to revive all your 70`s memories .I bought two copies, one for my 45 year old daughter, and(blushing) one for me.
on 25 November 2003
Christmas has never been the same since my original vinyl copy finally became too scratched to play. Thank heaven for CD! Yes it's cheesy, corny and really really 70's but then Christmas is for children and for family and this album brings back nothing but happy memories for me and my family (although by December 25th they may be screaming for it to stop)
on 4 November 2009
I loved The Partridge Family series on T.V. in the 70's and bought the original vinyl recording. It still sounds good today on C.D. and has that cosy, family feeling of the series, probably because Shirley Jones who played the children's mother is David Cassidy's stepmother in real life, and their genuinely good relationship comes across on screen and in their music. Shirley, of course, is best known for her leading lady roles in Rodgers and Hammerstein's musical films such as 'Oklahoma' and 'Carousel'. It is a bonus to have her lovely voice, and David's on this recording.
on 11 December 2012
I bought this because it was the Partridge Family and am very pleased that I did. This is a wonderful old fashioned type of c.d. with songs that adults will recognise immediately. Tunes are sing along to and are melodious. It's great to hear the voices of David Cassidy and Shirley Jones again. I love almost all of David Cassidy's songs and this c.d.is the icing on the cake. It will be listened to many times during this festive season and probably out with the Christmas season as well.
on 30 January 2012
I had this as an album in my teens some 40 years ago. It got lost in a move, so I was delighted to find it as a CD.
My memories came flooding back as I listened to much loved songs and David Cassidy's wonderful voice, and was reminded of Christmases from my teens ~ utter bliss!
on 25 January 2012
This took me back to being a teenager when I was madly in love with David Cassidy. I had all the albums but hadn't found a collection of Christmas songs I enjoy listening to at the Festive time of year as much as I had enjoyed the original record. This fit the bill - how sad.
on 25 January 2014
My daughter brought me this as we usedto play this every christmas . Felt like old times and now my grandchildren are singing to it .
Feel old now but in a good way
on 7 December 2013
Nice to hear all these old songs again. Brings back memories of 1970's Christmases! Would recommend to anyone who feels nostalgic for those more innocent times!
on 10 January 2013
Great cd brought back happy memories Of a happy child hood. Product arrived quickly and in perfect ccndition and Im time for Xmas thanks