on 31 January 2014
A good story with a twist . Ashame it wasn't a longer story but still well worth reading, just down loaded my second book by Pamela Crane .
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2014
Thanks for the tempter but, no,what was the point of this disjointed extract of, whatever it was an extract of?
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2014
Read it in one afternoon. It was well written easy to read even though I found it a bit disjointed sometimes would read more of these books.
on 5 April 2014
If you are after a quick story that has a bit of everything in it I would recommend this book. There are twists and it is quite dark showing what someone can do if they are pushed to the limits. Read if you have a quiet day and fancy a break from the long novel you are reading.
on 29 April 2014
Very short disorganised story line. The characters lacking substances and direction. I wouldn't recommend this. There were times that thought I had missed a chapter out.
on 16 April 2014
A short story well written and quite enjoyable, but one of those books just when you are getting into it the end comes a little to soon.
on 30 March 2014
I agree it was short - I enjoyed and recommend if you want a short read .... some books need a lot of commitment - but this is just a sit and read in one or two sittings - really enjoyable.
I liked the characters and the twist to the story.
I will be looking out for Pamela Crane's book as she has a nice style of writing.
on 7 February 2016
I'm not usually attracted to the novella genre, preferring to get my teeth into something more substantial.
However I was not disappointed with this free kindle edition via amazon. It is excellent storytelling. It is a short read however it is thrilling, exciting and totally grasped by attention.
The characters were believable, endearing and some despicable.
I intend to get a copy of the novel 'The Admirer's Secret' and hope it lives up to what I am expecting from Ms Crane.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2014
okish read that's all really... interesting but a full length book would of been better... going to definitely read the other book
on 13 February 2014
A good and interesting plot. Realistic events and characters that held my interest. A good, easy and one sitting read