Size: UK Size 8|Colour: Green|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 13 October 2011
received my tutu yesterday, cant say im impressed, im a size 8 and this is tight on me, it also looks fuller on the picture but it actually only has 2 layers so is very see through and flimsy ok so it was only cheap so shouldn't expect too much but wont do for the purpose i wanted it for it can go i my 5 yr old daughters fancy dress box!
on 27 November 2011
For Children in Need my school's sixth form had fancy dress and I was a bumblebee so bought the yellow tutu. Although it says it fits size 6 - 10, I'm a size 6/8 and it was quite tight. It's also REALLY short and I'm a short person anyway! Thankfully it was only fancy dress and I had some yellow/black striped tights to cover my legs.
It also came in vacuum packaging which which crinkled the mesh material and I don't think it can be ironed out.
on 1 August 2015
I bought this Tutu mini skirt for my girlfriend she says she likes it and has worn it a couple of times but said to me its a bit to revealing as its se through but ok when shes wearing something under like trousers
on 31 July 2015
When I debated ordering this I was worried by some of the negative reviews but decided to take the risk as there were also plenty of positive reviews. Being a larger lady, I don't have the option of going for this one size fits all malarkey unless I'm looking to put one on each leg rather than on my waist, so was pleased to see the larger sizes. Having left my ordering decision to the last minute I had to opt for the extra cost of express delivery which still made the price competitive with other plus sizes but would not have done this if I could have gone for a high street alternative. I'm anywhere between an 18 & a 22 so opted for the middle & ordered a 20, which fits my waist fine but I am hourglass rather than apple so would suggest opting for a larger size if your waist is not as slender (well as slender as you get at my size!) So it arrived the next day & didn't feel like a tutu in the packaging as it was vacuum packed within a inch of it's life which did mean that it was very creased but a light iron on a low heat has sorted that. It is short but does just cover my bum which is very ample but I've bought it to wear over a longer, thicker net petticoat with leggings underneath so the length is not an issue for me. It is see through & you do need to wear something underneath but this is shown on the picture where you can see leggings/tights being worn. If I was slimmer & wearing just a tutu (& top, obviously!) then I think 2 tutu's worn together would give a fuller effect & may lessen the see through issue, although I would probably still go with a layer underneath. It is 3 layers of soft fine net which means that it does not stand up as much as those which are made out of stiffer net but it is softer against your skin & doesn't pull other material as much. It does infer in the description that it is a dress up item to be worn over something & you can see from the pictures the quality of the net & how it is going to look. It's a good product for the price but you get what you pay for. If you want a good all rounder that does the job then it's fine but if you want a high quality product then go for something more appropriately priced.
on 18 October 2014
Bought this for halloween (going as queen of hearts).
Pros:
-Arrived in 2 days, before the expected arrival date!
-Fits well, I bought size 10-18, I'm a size 10. Not too big, but will stretch lots for larger sizes.
-Lots good once 'worn in'
-Very cheap
-Not too short, covers your bums :P
Cons:
-Very thin, I'm wearing a little black tube skirt underneath
-Comes vac-packed and feels a bit crisp so needs wearing in.
-Cheap netting material, but fancy dress it's good!
on 24 March 2013
Delivered within time frame. I bought this tutu because of its length, its abit longer then alot of the other tutu's out there, so covered my bum no problems.
Got this for my sister's hen party outfit. It is cheap and not a fantastic tutu, but did the job of making my sister look silly on her hen do!
on 20 October 2015
Bought to wear for Birmingham Half Marathon 2015. Stayed put all way round. Had to iron before wearing, but did job it was bought for.
review image
on 2 July 2013
Bought for fancy dress and still used. Lovely colour and great little item. A favourite in our dressing up box!
on 3 November 2015
I bought this to wear to a Halloween party. It was just right! The way it was vacuum packed to post was great!
review image