- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Harper (6 Nov. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007487126
- ISBN-13: 978-0007487127
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 1.9 x 13.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 230,111 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Book of Voyages Paperback – 6 Nov 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
‘A more exhilarating series of snapshots into marine adventures in an age of exploration would be hard to imagine’
‘This anthology of salty yarns laid the foundations for the… Aubrey-Maturin cycle. Splendidly transporting’
About the Author
Patrick O’Brian, until his death in 2000, was one of our greatest contemporary novelists. He is the author of the acclaimed Aubrey–Maturin tales and the biographer of Joseph Banks and Picasso. He is the author of many other books including Testimonies, and his Collected Short Stories. In 1995 he was the first recipient of the Heywood Hill Prize for a lifetime’s contribution to literature. In the same year he was awarded the CBE. In 1997 he received an honorary doctorate of letters from Trinity College, Dublin. He lived for many years in South West France and he died in Dublin in January 2000.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Another free-standing Patrick O'Brian book. I can't help thinking that the publisher, having squeezed the last drops out of the series. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Scribe