on 14 November 2000
This is Raymond Blanc's innovative, creative and suggestive talents to assist with excellent ideas and tantalising dishes to compliment a host of Christmas entertaining. Simple seafood, mouthwatering roasts, delcious desserts all surrounded in festive creativity. Canapes, cakes and pastries for afternoon tea, splendid buffets and Christmas gifts. The book is a real Christmas 'treat' from a sensitive and artistic chef with real 'joie de vivre'!
on 18 May 2011
As always Raymond Blanc's fayre is delicious. It is a perfect book to produce some memorable dishes for Christmas. If you choose to purchase it you will enjoy it. My wife is always referring to his receipes and is delighted with the results.
on 4 January 2010
I love getting this book out at Christmas. The recipes work & the results are delicious.
on 1 April 2013
LOVELY BOOK PLENTY OF GOOD IDEAS FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON EASY TO FOLLOW RECIPES I WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS BOOK IT IS A MUST
on 9 March 2014
What can I say, in my eyes Raymond Blanc can do no wrong!! Lovely book, looking forward to Christmas. (although will still be keeping my well thumbed Delia on the side.
Condition excellent, obviously not had much use. Not bought second hand before, but will certainly do so again.
on 15 September 2013
I bought this as a xmas present for my boyfriend who loves Raymonds cooking and he was very impressed. lovely recipies and images too.
on 8 April 2013
A Blanc Christmas
Raymond Blanc
If you like Raymond Blanc then you will love this book. Roll on xmas So I can try some recipes out :-)
on 18 January 2015
A bit dated now but still contains some great ideas.
on 28 December 2015