on 1 November 2013
very impressed with this kit , you get 5 of 6 time the amount in the small boxed kit from the car parts retailers . good quality resin , big sheets of CSM and tissue , clear instructions - you can just open the box and absolutly everything you need to start is in there .
i used it to repair a very damaged plastic leaf duct on my mower .

well done fibre glass direct - good quality , excelent value for money , fast delivery .
on 1 July 2014
Just bought this kit to repair my garden fountain reservoir which had a hole the size of a 50p piece + a crack, tried roof repair sealant which was useless, the fibre glass did the trick, I also used it to strengthen anchor points inside my car roof carrier to great effect. I would highly recommend this kit for " you never know when you might need it" emergency repairs to almost anything.
on 25 October 2013
Forget about those little boxes and tins of really expensive stuff. This will do a big job or lots of small ones. The only thing to watch out for is the person applying it!
on 24 August 2013
first class, my first time using fibre glass , great product and instructions .will definately use same again if and when i have to, strongly recommend
on 30 June 2013
Good product for price, although this was not my forst time at using fibreglass instructions are OK for a beginner
on 10 October 2013
took a long time to cure but solid once it went off. Good price and fast delivery lots of kit for the money
on 7 March 2014
Everything i needed for the job.. first class service and delivery.. and a book of instructions and handy tips to keep me right .
on 26 August 2015
This kit was really nice, got a lot more then I expected to be honest. We used it to repair a small hole in or rowing boat. We used some tools to smooth the edges of the hole and to sand the paint off the surrounding area and then applied the fiber glass, worked well and dried very quick. A tip is to not brush the resin on, but to dab it on!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2014
item was as described and arrived two days later (earlier than expected) I have used it to repair a leaking ,cracked water feature in the garden worked great, a small steel roller would have been handy though
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 August 2014
Excellent kit. Had small chip in my bath, this kit fixed in with no trouble. Lot cheaper than buying a new bath, and a whole lot less hassle. Don't forget to buy appropriate colour dye though (like I did!!).
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse