Set of 4 920XL (920 XL) High Capacity Black Cyan Magenta & Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges (WITH CHIP AND WILL SHOW INK LEVELS) for HP Officejet 6000 6500 7000 6500A 6500A Plus 7500A wf Printers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1x 920XL Black Compatible Ink Cartridge with chip for easy install - will also show ink levels
- 1x 920XL Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge with chip for easy install - will also show ink levels
- 1x 920XL Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge with chip for easy install - will also show ink levels
- 1x 920XL Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge with chip for easy install - will also show ink levels
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
A set of 4 brand new high capacity compatible ink cartridges complete with chip for easy install. This set will also show ink levels correctly. Cartridges are see through so you can also see how much ink is inside which is quite alot!
Top Customer Reviews
(1) When you open the cartridge (remove the orange plastic) ink spills out. To be fair they do warn you about it. Despite the warning I got ink all over my hands.
(2) The first time I installed it, the printer said no cartridge was installed. It turned out that the "chip" contacts were misaligned. I emailed Ink Jungle, they emailed this response which I reproduce here below.
Basically, you are paying £20 vs £47 for the HP original product. Just don't expect like-for-like.
Cartridge missing or damaged
If your printer states "cartridge missing or damaged" it may be that the chip on the bottom of the cartridge has either been placed in the incorrect place or that it has moved in transit.
To solve the problem ensure that the chip is central, not wonky and in the same position as another cartridge that works by comparing two side by side. Normally the chip can be removed and re-stuck very easily in the correct position. It may need to be brought forward by 1-2mm towards the prong.
Not sure if status changes as levels go down.
However this is no problem as cartridge is transparent.
Great results everytime, great value for money.
I suppose you get what you pay for
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't use the black.As it's the wrong cartridge. Instead of the large cartridge 3 thin black cartridges were supplied. Useless. Read morePublished 25 days ago by monkstone
Opened the package and the cartridges leaked, error codes saying cyan isn't installed and didn't print well, I tried re-installing but didn't work . waste of my money!Published 12 months ago by David Gabriel
black cartridge chip had dropped off, after putting it back on it worked fine for about 3 days then it stopped, could not get it going again, the other cartridges were ok, had to... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Terry
Have used before and were as good as the OEM time will tell if this'd ones were the same.Published 17 months ago by Dixon
not as good as genuine but was this was despatched promptly and efficiently and was as advertised thank you very muchPublished 20 months ago by david coupe
The ink is ok and it does work in my printer with the levels being displayed correctly. There is only one small minor gripe and that is that the printer keeps reporting none HP ink... Read morePublished 21 months ago by jd knight
These cartridges are marketed at being compatible with my printer and showing the ink level, but when I put them into my printer it didn't even recognise that any new cartridges... Read morePublished on 3 Nov. 2013 by Mrs T J Atkin