on 1 June 2014
The product was delivered over 5 days by 2 different couriers and came with a 28 pound surcharge as I live in N. I. which wasn't mentioned. The bar with collars weighs 18kg, not 20kg as stated. The bars sleeves rotate on a 28mm shaft, with brass bushings, I had to remove these sleeves, one was 28.2mm inner diameter, the other 30mm!(may not sound like much but prevents uniform rotation) I was able to make and replace this bushing myself but beware if you don't have access to a machine shop.
The positives are the price and the plates which are impressive, as for the bar, I guess you get what you pay for, if it wasn't for the hassle, I would have sent the bar back on weight discrepancy alone.
on 11 August 2015
For the price this is a really good item for someone who is trying to kit out their home gym on the cheap. I have had mine for about 3 years now and it has gotten a lot of use over the years.
The trigrip plates are very good as they reduced the risk of you trapping fingers and makes them easier to carry.
The bar itself for such a cheap bar isn't too bad new the collars had an OK spin but you will need to take the bar appart and maintain it if you want for them to keep any of that movement in a few years.

For the first year of owning it it was kept out in a garage and even though I very rarely cleaned it, it didn't build up any noticeable rust which i was pleasantly impressed with.

The only thing I think is important to note which I didn't know would be as issue when I first bough it being a total gym newbie is even the biggest plates are very small compared to proper olympic plates which is an issue if you want to do lifts from the floor such as deadlifts, snatch or cleans.
on 24 January 2014
moved from a mismatch of 1 inch weights to this Olympic set. Very pleased with it. Came well packaged and even the bar came in its own box. The bar ends are very smooth and don't make any noise when i slide weights on and off.
on 6 February 2015
Fantastic price for what it is, my son was very pleased to add it to his collection as he's slowly turning our garage into a gym. Very fast delivery would definitely purchase from the seller again
on 21 October 2015
Very quick delivery. The bar and weights are very good value for money.
on 5 November 2014
Solid, great weight kit. Can be used for multiple training types
on 6 November 2015
Early delivery,quality product and great price. 5/5
on 23 March 2015
Yes my son was delighted with these.
on 3 March 2015
Couldn't ask for better value.
on 14 December 2015