Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
I cant promise that i will be able to help but,i do own the same product! So ok, i dont know whether you have turned on the new bluetooth device properly. however i had the same problem. And solved it when i understood how to pair it. Now i know this will sound obvious but indeed they do differ. Now with this one i found that if i turned on my old device [ready for pairing]first,then follow on straight away with your new device,by pushing the on button [and keeping it there, as this one takes a while] until finally it blinks quickly blue & red simultaneously then wait. As especially for the FIRST time! And in theory that should be it! good luck! also if you think i can be of ANY FURTHER help then plse contact! and indeed if you get it going ok after following my suggestions then i would love to know!!!
9 May 2014 by D.j.
votes
Hi Sorry it's a solid state gadget and does not come apart, no it doesn't come with a charger only a USB cable witch plugs into the USB port on a computer or phone chargers. I've had mine for six months with no problems I get a full day's use out of it, and it's the best little gadget I've purchase, well worth the money.
14 Mar 2015 by Tony Bateson
votes
This device works well when plugged into the headphone socket. I have not experienced any problems with it.
20 Dec 2014 by J W Martin
votes
It doesn't use a code/can't use a code. Great piece of kit for use with Bluetooth headphones. If you're forced to use a code, you might need to try something else
29 Nov 2014 by Julian Peters
votes
According to my data sheet when I bought this product, no, you cannot. Sorry.
8 Sep 2014 by J W Martin
votes
Yes you can as long as you aren't also connected to the FM source via Bluetooth.
18 May 2014 by Lensman
votes
I had no problems at all pairing my Bluetooth headphones! I did not need to put any codes in at all!
1 Mar 2014 by Paul Hayes
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers