Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
It does come supplied with composite cables (old style phono/video cables) with an AV port in back of the Media player, which implies it will work with non-HDMI televisions. My TV has HDMI so I cannot say more as I have never tried it out.
25 Apr 2014 by SanR
votes
does it play 3d 12 Sep 2014
You should get a split screen on your tv, but will need a 3D tv and glasses to view in full 3D. If you get a 3D tv, you wont need Nano digital media player, just plug your memory devise into the USB slot in the back of the tv.
13 Sep 2014 by Alan Marshall
votes
No there is no on off switch on the unit
18 Feb 2014 by Rachel
votes
No, you need to purchase one separately. Depending where you fit the cable you might consider one connector with a 90 degree bend.
5 May 2014 by SGN
votes
no can't play dvds on the device. you can rip the files that are on dvds using a computer that has a dvd drive, and then put those files on a usb stick or sd card to play from this device
10 days ago by hkjhkjh kjhkjhkjh
votes
Just a plug in power pack, sorry, not very technical, but I know it doesn't use a usb to plug in
17 Sep 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
The only file format that it doesn't support that I've come across is wtv, that's from Windows media centre. apart from that it has been absolutely brilliant and saved many hours of format conversions.
9 Sep 2014 by Malcolm Nieman
votes
If you have an old CRT TV then I presume you have no HDMI port. So you will need a scart adaptor or if you have phono you can connect that way. Look on Amazon for scart adaptor. Hope that solves your problem.
11 Aug 2014 by RAY
votes
Yes it worked on mine!
2 Aug 2014 by Deano
votes
Also plays subtitle files Such as SMI,ASS,SSA.SRT,SUB,SUB+IDX,ISO/DVD, as per the website.
2 Aug 2014 by Malcolm Nieman
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers