- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Clarksdale (13 Dec. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905959362
- ISBN-13: 978-1905959365
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 1.2 x 20.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 332,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
70s Pop Genius Quiz Book: 1000 cunning questions Paperback – 13 Dec 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
Author and compiler David Roberts was formerly managing editor of the Guinness range of music books including British Hit Singles, Rockopedia and The Encyclopedia of Popular Music. His pop knowledge expanded hugely during his lengthy spell at Guinness where he had the good fortune to work alongside Tim Rice, Jo Rice and Paul Gambaccini. He authors and contributes to music books including the highly successful Rock Atlas and he recently acted as writer for the British Music Experience visitor attraction at London’s O2.