Format: Audio CD|Change

Another Ministry of Sound compilation and this one relates to the heady days of Disco fever in the 1970s. When flared trousers were chic, and men and women wore platform shoes! So what's new with this compilation you may ask? Well it's been given the Ministry of Sound `treatment, thus this CD truly stands out.
on 30 November 2013
Bought this recently and cannot stop playing it. Fab****u****los. Glad I bought it. Full of great artists and songs of yesteryear.
on 21 December 2014
A nostalgic reminder of how the music was of the 70's decade. Taking me back to my early teens of music played on the radio and at parties 😃 Would definitely recommend for a trip back to the flares, the picture shirts and not forgetting the platform shoes!!!
on 9 February 2015
A perfect collection of 70s grooves. Audio quality is excellent. Ministry of Sound - what about Volume 2? And a 60s collection?? That would be great too - there were some very groovy sounds in the 60s (thinking Motown and Philly).
on 15 February 2015
Born at the beginning of this Decade, 1970! I have so many happy memories of the tunes played out at around this time. Endless Summer Tunes. For me it was the Start of Something Special. An Era so different to the Next - 1980s, (although that was great too in terms of the music content and professional production values). I love the 80s and the millions of compilations that have been made available over the years, but why is there not more Top Quality 70s compilations being released by popular well known and highly regarded record companies? Is it because we are currently or entering a phase in fashion where people dislike the 70s music. I know it's not everybody's thing, but it ain't bad either. So c'mon, play your part record companies, and bring us up to date with a remastered 70s back catalogue, with new mixes, giving it a new lease of life, that it so much deserves! Reset 70s Vol 1 - 8 Please!
on 29 December 2013
Cd arrived as promised and within the time scale promised. The album is awesome and takes you back to the bygone era. Even my 16 year old sings along to the great songs! Brilliant.
on 20 February 2014
This CD is fantastic. I bought this for my wife and the time she played it I never realised just how many tracks I knew (and guiltily enjoyed). I would recommend this album to anyone with a love of music.
on 27 November 2013
Wanted something different and it's definitely that i love all the old tunes much better than so called songs these days.
on 3 May 2014
There's not many times I can listen to a 'various artists' collection like this all the way through, but I have this one! It is a fantastic collection of 70's soul, R'n'B and disco. Don't be put off if you've got some of the tracks already (like I have), the rest will be a great addition to your music library as it's such great set of songs.
on 26 December 2013
Ordered this item for my brother for Christmas, arrived on time, good CD, Its Just what my brother wanted. Thankyou.