Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
There are plenty available in the Market place - make sure it is compatable with your make of machine - if they don't mention your model, walk away. Don't pay too much, £10-15 is plenty. You can buy them in Maplins - they will be helpful and give good advice, but you might pay more.
4 Feb 2014 by G
votes
Yes matey will do
30 Nov 2014 by sarah zahopoulos
votes
I really don't know. I have only the Dell 9300 Inspiron and it works fine with that. Perhaps the seller could best answer your question.
8 Sep 2014 by CCHR London
votes
I can only tell you about my experience of this product. It worked ok for a week or so then whenever we touched the metal round the keypad we started getting electric shocks. We took it to a pc repair shop who said it was caused by the charger. When he opened it up it had exposed wires and it hadn't even been earthed. He said we were lucky it hadn't gone on fire. When I think how dangerous this was for the sake of saving a few pounds nothing would make me buy these types of items on ebay again. At least in shops you are covered by trading standards. I would not recommend this product.
16 May 2014 by amanda
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers