Item Display Length: 7.50|Metal Type: White Gold|Change

on 7 January 2014
This is an amzing set of pearls - it is clear, ideal size and anybody can see that its actually a very real set of pearls, chosen one by one as stated on the certificate of authenticity.

It comes in a very luxurious case as if bought in a A branded jewelry shop - the whole buying an wearing experience has been amazing.
on 12 January 2015
It is a gift to me from my husband so I have not yet seen or worn it. However, he did try it on my wrist for size and effect and said it fitted perfectly and looked beautiful. It would seem the sizing guide is correct. The description seems exact. Delivery was as stated. I would recommend.
on 9 January 2014
I bought her Akoya earrings and a necklace from the Pearl Source last year and she adores them, even wearing them in her pyjamas!! In a moment of inspiration I thought of completing the set for her 'Push Present' for the birth of our son. We had one very happy (and deserving) lady indeed :-)
on 17 November 2013
Ordered this bracelet for my wife who loves pearls. Service was good and my wife is delighted so top marks. Price is competitive and if there is a slight criticism it is that the catch is a bit fiddly. Wouldn't let this put anyone off the purchase though.
on 22 April 2016
It is a beautiful bracelet and worth the price paid, I would have given it 5 stars, but I am not happy with the catch. It is flimsy and extremely difficult to close due to it's fiddly style. This is a design issue.
on 22 September 2014
Very nice quality bracelet with an attractive clasp. Bought for my daughter who has a small wrist. I would have bought a slightly larger length for my own wrist.
on 14 December 2015
Bought for my daughter for Christmas so it has not been worn yet but it looks great and I am sure she will like it.
on 29 November 2014
Very happy with all my item's i will continue shopping with Amazon for a long time
on 18 August 2014
Quality product wife was over the moon.great price and fast delivery.thank you
on 6 June 2015