- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd (6 Jun. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780973144
- ISBN-13: 978-1780973142
- Product Dimensions: 29.5 x 23.9 x 2.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 51,620 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
52 Weekend Digital Photo Projects Hardcover – Illustrated, 6 Jun 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Editor Liz Walker has freelanced for Practical Photography, Digital Photo, and Photo Answer along with many other photography magazines. She works as a freelance journalist and is based in Cambridgeshire.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Anyone who is into photography should try this great way to get ideas
and have ago when the weather is rough,
There is lots of information and explicit instructions on how to acheive different effects when using a digital camera.
Would recommend this book to help people learn and gain confidence when using a slr camera
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a prosumer, somewhat advanced photographer. Not pro, but further along than many other picture takers. I found the book too simple. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Danny Boy
not bad nighttime reading but not very good for improoving ones photograph abilityPublished 15 months ago by G. Doyle
Can anyone who has bought this book tell me whether or not it comes with access to the images described therein or do you download from the web? Read morePublished 18 months ago by Mr. Richard R. Moore