Highly unimpressed. I only wanted a basic to do for a slow cooke leg of lamb. Not worth the money unless you have time to do complicared dishes. In my opinion.
on 28 September 2013
It's okay, but this book is without doubt designed for an American market, therefore the quantities are hard ,but not impossible to work out. However it does give FOOD for thought!!!
on 6 November 2013
It's for the American market which I didn't realise! I should have checked it out first; lesson learnt!

The recipes are not British-weights friendly and I doubt if I'll ever use them!
on 19 September 2013
If you work in cups and have a plentiful supply of American ingredients then this app is for you, otherwise avoid at all costs. 65p isn't a lot of money but it's still 65p wasted
on 23 September 2013
OK, so the recipes feature a lot of American products we've never heard of in the UK but they do give American and UK units of measure and it's easy to adapt the recipes. With 500 to choose from and the ability to search by ingredient, there are plenty of ideas. Some of the recipes are incredibly easy, like stick everything in the pot and turn on, but the biggest disappointment is that there are no photos.
on 5 February 2014
This is easy to relate to . Yes the measurements are American but for a couple of £ you can get a good set of stainless steel measuring cups that suit the purpose. For the amount of info available I find this well worth the money .
on 21 March 2014
Love my slow cooker so handy when your working and like to try different recipes so this app has over 500 to try so can't wait to try them
on 2 January 2016
I just purchased a slow cooker, and started to download free apps on my kindle. This one, was by far the best. As the title suggests 500 plus recipes all explained very well. No photos though, but you cant expect everything as its a free app.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2014
this was another gift for my wife ,,,,yes another from her wish list ,,,it makes my job so much easyer lol
on 26 August 2014
Really really good - and a lot of good tips in there too. I use it all the time - when I'm not on a diet ha ha!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse