- Cards: 50 pages
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd (25 Sept. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0746099193
- ISBN-13: 978-0746099193
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.7 x 12.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,335 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
50 Things to Do with Your Baby: 0-6 Months (Usborne Parents Cards) (Activity Cards) Cards – 25 Sep 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I found some of the suggestions a bit obvious (singing with baby, peek-a-boo etc), but in that respect it was nice to have the knowledge that I was doing the right things.
I found that I referenced these cards maybe 2 or 3 times then forgot about them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would recommend these to anyone who isn't sure about how to play with their baby. Each card has an activity, explination of how the activity aids your child's development, and... Read morePublished on 17 Dec. 2011 by Gill
I bought these to get some ideas about what to do with my nearly-newborn. Many of the suggestions on the cards are obvious (hence only 4 stars) and I was doing anyway (e.g. Read morePublished on 12 Aug. 2011 by Amazon Addict