Price:£126.00+ Free shipping

on 28 April 2014
Absolutely top class product. Everything about it seems to be rugged and well made. Perfect for people prepared to pay a bit extra for kit that is not ever going to let you down.
on 19 August 2014
This is an excellent multi purpose, urban or Bug Out backpack. The organization capabilities are endless and it fits a lot and still can be brought on the plane as a carry-on, when not packed to the rim. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the wearing comfort is not optimal, even though it's not bad. For wearing comfort you have to get a good trekking/hiking backpack, but they don't have near the gear organization possibilities of this one. This feature also makes it a bit heavier than hiking packs. I highly recommend it if you don't have to hike with it for days.
on 17 March 2015
I have two other 5.11 packs. This one is great, just like the Rush 24 and the MOAB I have. The one thing I'm not sure about is the quick stuff flap. It seems fine when the bag is full but when it is less full I'm concerned that it might flap about a bit or attract the rain. The compression straps generally take care of that though but it does mean you need to keep it compressed. That aside this is a great pack; really sturdy, incredibly comfortable and so configurable. There is even molle on the waste straps. You really can't get better than this.
on 17 December 2014
The Rush 72 is an absolute must buy. I also own the Rush 24 - and they have both proved themselves. The Rush 72 fits perfectly - feels great, even when packed solid. The bag is very solid and can easily take some abuse. I am really impressed by the Rush series bags. I have already been on a hiking trip with the bag - and I had no problem walking 30 km in one go. It is a heavy bag - but it does not irritate in any way - neither the shoulders or the back. I can recommend the Rush 72 and 24 with no hesitation.
on 15 October 2015
Awesome ruck, seriously, the best rucksack i've owened, so far, a few things i would probably change if i was the designer but all in all this thing is in my opinion a tank, feels like you can hide behind it if an RPG is coming your way.
on 22 July 2014
This is a really big good bag lots of spyse to put things I'm using it to comite on my bike and it is very good and comftebil relyabil and sturdy. Realy good investment for travel and everyday use .
on 28 December 2015
My son was thrilled with this holds every thing he needs so many details
on 8 July 2015
A good quality bag with a surprisingly large storage capacity.
on 1 February 2016
Brilliant piece of kit. !!! Don't hesitate !!
on 13 October 2014
Rush make such poorly designed rucksacks. Unwaterproof, silly pockets, downright weird design. This on at least has a hip belt but they are overpriced and very poorly thought out designs. Avoid. See my review of the Rush 24 for more info.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse