on 8 September 2013
These inks have an intense colour, better than the original ink as supplied in the cartridges. I use an HP printer, with four separate ink cartridges, and refill them regularly, the savings is incredible when refilling but it's worth looking for a good quality of ink. These have given vibrant printouts, of excellent quality, 100ml lasts ages even when doing lots of colour printouts for school and business.
on 11 February 2012
Been using this to refill my canon cartridges, this works perfectly and is pretty much a exact match for the original ink
on 7 January 2014
I'm a student, so I always have lots of printing to do on a limited budget. I study in France and here the lectures are basically about typing up everything the lecturer says, so I end up with literally hundreds of pages for each module I take. By the way, I didn't have to pay a penny for postage to France, which is great!

I'd previously successfully refilled my Canon cartridges with a starter kit from a leading brand, to see how I'd get on. I decided this time to just buy large ink bottles since I already have all the additional elements from my old kit (something to make holes in the cartridge, syringes, instructions) and I am not disappointed. I'm not sure how Epson and CISS cartridges are designed, but for Canon cartridges you will definitely need these additional elements.

I've only refilled the black ink so far and it is of good quality. Regarding the bottles themselves, they do not look like the picture, they are made of plastic with a small opening and a tiny nozzle, but not small enough to directly refill my cartridges. That was actually fine, because instead of filling a syringe to transfer ink into the cartridges like I had to do previously, I was able to attach the old needle directly onto the ink bottle and squeeze it very carefully. That meant less mess and less cleaning up, though I'd still recommend to do this in the sink with gloves on!

An excellent buy that should see me through at least an academic year!
on 28 July 2013
Just right for filling empty cartridges, cheaper to buy this way and can fill three or four times, so cheaper.
on 3 February 2012
This is an excellent product for CISS printer systems.All you need is a syringe to refill.Just did a printout,its really nice.
on 16 August 2010
Product arrived quickly.
I needed to top up my CISS System and this has done the job. Handy little pouring spouts under the caps, which are not as per the picture of what you see, so unsure if you get what you see.
on 4 August 2012
this ink works well i have printed many photos and all came out clear i would recomend this ink to anyone
on 3 October 2012
The product is good value for money.
Colours are as good as Epson Original.
Can recommend, and I would purchase this again when needed.
on 25 September 2015
Arrived today been refill non Oem Epson xp 422 ink cartridges worked well but low quality & light colours when I printed glossy photo look light than normal, I just empty inks put back in bottles then I found unused inks kits 9 years old been refill inks cartridges look better high quality.

***Beware this inks print for documents (office or school or college homework) still fine, not for photo will lost quality.***

I show photos
Top photo bit light colours from this product, bottom photo normal colours from in store 9 years ago.

**Upadated 30/09/2015**
I ordered from Jetplay 4 x 100ml universal bulk refill ink bottles consist of Black Cyan Magenta and Yellow. High Quality ink dye by Natureinks Limited. is better high quality for photo, 3 days arrived I been syringe empty put back ink bottles (9 years old) too strong colour then refill again from other new ink (other seller), I print glossy photo seen much better high quality.
review image
on 20 October 2014
a bit messy of course but still worth having and doing compared to being robbed by manufacturers each time. Not that i would use this for photos on a semi pro level but still came out pretty good colour wise. I recommend one of those pumice stone foot scrubbers to remove any ink from your skin :)