on 17 July 2014
No complaints for the price, for the price of one Epson original ink cartridge you get a set of 20 generic which do the job just as well. I have been printing a lot of photos on glossy paper and the results are great no smudging and the ink drys very quick.
on 28 November 2014
The service was good. However, one of the four cartridges did not work properly from the time it was placed in in the printer. The prints were pale and figures and diagrams were not being printed at all. The second one seems to work okay - therefore, 3 stars.
on 21 June 2016
Hi there firstly I have been sent this to give a true an honest evaluation of my findings I have received this a a greatly reduced price and I will be more than happy to answer any questions so please do not hesitate to get in touch with me thank you for taking time to read my review.
Excellent value for money. This item arrived really quickly and I was pleased to see that they fitted my EPSOM SW515W even though I couldn't see it specifically listed. It was worth a chance and it has paid off. Even better, I got these at a discount for an honest review. These ink cartridges are good quality and at a fantastic price, even without the discount code! Although brand cartridges are generally recommended, I really cant tell the difference, neither with quality, nor with how long they last. I tend to do a lot of printing so I am really happy to have found this company. I will be using them again in the future
on 8 February 2016
I bought these fully expecting them to be the same low standard, low quality compatible printer inks that I have bought in the past. At the price I thought it was worth the taking a chance on...and I'm so glad that I did!
As owners of Epson printers will know, the price of the ink is quite expensive but it's incredibly difficult to find compatible inks that print well, last well and that don't make the printer flash that dreaded 'ink cartridges not recognised' message. These inks produced a fantastic quality of printout (I only print documents, I don't print photos so I'm not sure how well they would fare for that) and the printer didn't have any problem recognising them at all.
I deliberately waited until the first set of cartridges were used and the second set were in use and I wholeheartedly recommend these inks. I will definitely buy these again.
on 29 January 2014
Would recommend this to anyone with an Epson printer. So much cheaper than buying the Epson Ink
so am now set up for some time to come.
Jennifer Gray
on 17 February 2014
This multi pack of inks are good quality and have only had a problem with one ink when it wouldn't work so for this price great value for the money
on 8 January 2014
I received the multipack the very next day.Good value for money.Very pleased with the performance of the ink also the price.
on 24 May 2014
At last found a pack which work. Great value all worked so far.
I will use again when this pack finishes.
on 6 January 2015
Same quality as the Epson inks but for a lot less money!
on 27 November 2014
Excellent Value for money
The product was received the next day
I used the product which was compatible
With my printer and is working Perfect
I will buy from this Seller again