on 2 July 2013
If you go for travel, with this one you can relax because you have battery for 2 full charges!! I can use my Iphone 5 two days in a row!
on 7 October 2013
This is a fantastic piece of kit, and when fully charged, it gives you almost 2.5 0%-100% iphone charges. If you use it whilst charging it still charges, but takes alot longer. Either way, it's a life saver and gets around the biggest flaw of the iphone (battery life!)

4 stars instead of 5 because it can be a bit fiddly to detach the phone from the cradle, but also it's not 100% reliable since iOS 7. Not that it's the manufacturers fault as this was released before, but occasionally I get the "this accessory is not approved or supported" message, and the phone stops charging. This is inconsistent though, and in general it still works 96% of the time.
on 17 November 2013
If you use your iphone loads you can't live with out this charge case! Read and fellow the instructions and you will have no problems
on 15 May 2013
Good charger. The only thing I dislike this product is that it bit heavy and the size of it. Overall I would recommended this product.
on 28 September 2013
I love this product. It is easy to use, and slides on to my phone easily. I only marked it down a star because it is a little tricky to get off the phone without pressing loads of buttons on the side of the phone. Great product, I would definitely recommend.
on 11 September 2013
Great reserve energy for the power user. I play games, watch videos, surf the net and generally crunch a lot of energy all day. No phones has ever able to keep up with me and this handy power pack means they don't have to try. Indispensable
on 27 September 2013
Waited a whole month to get this product and when i finally got the product.. It Don't Work.. My IPhone comes up with a message saying 'this cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iPhone'.
on 27 December 2013
Great battery case, with brilliant power reserve, very easy to charge and use and at a brilliant price.If you are looking for a battery case, look no further and at a good price, buy these. Highly recommend.
on 27 January 2014
Amazing deal, almost 3 charges with this battery and then the possibility to charge any another phone with the additional usb port
on 25 September 2013
Tried hard to sync with phone...Does not work and feel it was a waste of money. POOR INSTRUCTIONS.Will not bother again