Price:£1.89+ Free shipping

on 7 November 2012
The whole set arrived very promptly and so I was initially very pleased. But when I tried to blow them up, the rubber "bung" (like in swim armbands)kept popping out and so the guitars then deflated again. Rather disappointing! If I only partly inflate the guitars, then the bung stays in, but the guitars are then rather floppy. :(
on 27 September 2013
I would not recommend buying from this seller and have learnt from this purchase that its always best to read reviews beforehand! I didn't even receive my item, I ordered 4 packs of these for the kids at a birthday party and they never turned up, after a while i contacted them asking where my item was and they told me I should have had it and to ring the royal mail (basically not bothered and wanted me to sort it), the royal mail needed to speak to the seller who hasn't got back to me and now i'm thinking they didn't even send them and just like to rip people off judging by other reviews. Luckily I have found a more reliable seller to order the guitars from and would advise everyone else to do the same!
on 28 August 2012
I recently purchased the item listed as '4 Inflatable Guitar Party Accessories' and so I payed the asking price as I was under the impression that I would infact recieve 4 guitars as stated, however I only recieved 1. It's been a fortnight and I am still 3 guitars short. It's just as well I dont need them in a hurry really.
on 6 November 2012
i orderd 2x pacs of these thinking i was getting 4 in each pack they sent me two pack with one guitar in each not happy at all
on 23 January 2013
i have received my order. Its late! i was ment to have 7 x 4 of the guitars for my daughters party, which would make 28, (theres 28 coming to the party) i only received 25! also two of the guitars have holes in them. i havent yet blown up the rest of them so who knows?
Plus it cost me 41.23!
Kalene Thomson
on 2 August 2013
Despite the warnings of other reviewers about the shoddy quality of these and the valve not sticking I thought what the hell, i only wanted one for a Bon Jovi gig and thought surely at least 1 of the 4 will work? No.

So if you want to ensure this stays inflated plan on carrying some tape round with you to go over the valve which constantly pops out.

I dont know if better versions of this product exist and whether i would have paid more for a better quality one for the novelty requirement.
on 8 March 2016
Very disappointed with these guitars. They are not neon in colour, hard to blow up, don't retain their shape, deflate after an hour and are the size of a ukeley.
on 28 April 2014
i bought several packs of these guitars for a party but sadly not all of them stayed inflated. As fast as I blew them up, the air was coming out again. It has to be said though that many of the guitars, once blown up, stayed inflated all evening. For the price, not bad.
on 28 February 2016
Said 75cm arrived 55cm and would not inflate
on 6 March 2016
I know these are only cheap but terrible quality, don't blow up proper and just look awful. won't be using these for my daughter's party