on 4 July 2014
Pros: Great value, non tarnish, fast delivery and yes it's very bling!
Cons: Arrived in small bag in bubble envelope, the metal is not as shiney silver as pictured and the middle stone was very lose until twisted into place.
I do love it though and have had many compliments. I do plan to buy another in this range from this seller. They just need to tweek a couple of things.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 January 2015
I bought this ring for a friend and she loves it. It is very sparkley. She says it fits well and is comfortable. The stone sizes are as described and as she expected. And she said this ring makes her real white gold and diamond engagement ring look very ordinary!
on 25 March 2015
The only reason i do not like this ring is it is to large and a bit flashy. My own fault really. There is nothing wrong with the ring, it is just my own personal likes. I have however kept it.
on 26 December 2013
Much bigger than I had anticipated and far too much bling for me. Useful in sense of not tarnishing but not sure I will ever wear. Could never pass as the real thing.
on 12 March 2014
I ordered this ring from ah jewellery it is not the first purchase the ring are fab I get complements every time I wear them.They arrived in just a few days the packing was lightweight and secure my rings have arrived in perfect condition.
Jeanette
on 5 February 2014
a great value ring that looks more expensive than it was, great quality and looks so good when on the wife's finger
on 7 March 2014
this ring is fantastic, the fit is excellent and despite the weight it doesn't spin round, the stones sparkle and the ring is very comfortable to wear. I think believability depends on the wearer, my engagement ring in 3 cts therefore this ring has a very believable look on me especially if worn with a thin band ring, love it.
on 2 March 2015
Great product and fantastic quailty. Sparkles with minimum light and truly stunning. Would highly recommend and you wont be dissapointed.
on 6 June 2014
A bit larger than I thought it would be, not very passable for the real thing, give it a miss if I were you.
on 11 March 2015
Looks beautiful in pic but unfortunately order didn't arrive . Seller very helpful though and would order again in future

See one answered question