Image not available for
ABS filament is a strong and durable oil based plastic.
• Grade: Premium ABS
• Extrudes at ~200-245C*
• Requires heated build platform
• Adheres well with a heated bed (~100 C).
• Should be used in a ventilated area due to odors.
• Tougher than PLA - less brittle
Our Premium 1.75mm ABS filament prints perfectly with all common desktop 3D printers like:
• Reprap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa)
• MakerBot (Replicator, Replicator 2X)
• Up! Plus, Up! Mini
• And many more
Manufacturer 3D Prima
Diameter 1.75 mm
Print Temperature 200°C - 245°C
Weight Filament 1 kg
Spool Width 195 mm
Spool Hub Diameter 39 mm