- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1620 KB
- Print Length: 26 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Dr. John Jobs (18 July 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E11IKDS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #482,041 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
3D Printer DIY: How to Build Your Own 3D Printer from Scratch Kindle Edition
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A better book is called ; printing in plastic comes with a cd, and is a step by step, detailed on how to
build a 3D printer.
Not this book it's crap.
It's not much good without something
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware > Peripherals
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Industrial Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Hardware
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Technology & Engineering > Industrial Design